Why Use Basswood Shutters?
- Minimal constraints on sizes - panel widths or heights;
- Complements any style and represents timeless beauty and elegance;
- Outlives most types of window treatments;
- Generally unaffected by extreme temperatures;
- Best at insulating because of its valuable thermal qualities;
- Does not bend like plastic;
- Easier to maintain and in the event of a repair, wood is always available & very serviceable;
- Once assembled will maintain its look.
- Covered and stained colors;
- Custom made special shapes;
- 3 louvre sizes –63, 89 and 114mm;
- 3 tilt rod options – traditional, off-set and secret tilt;
- With a variety of frame choices;
- With a 3 year overall warranty on the product.